Tuesday 24 February 2015

Winter Favourites

Winter Favourites!

Hello,
Today I’m going to show you my winter favourites. Enjoy!


1.   Butterbear LUSH bath bomb.
I love this bath bomb because it’s very moisturising and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed. It smells SO good and is really warming, which is great as winter is cold and harsh on your skin.

2.  Cherry Powerade
Cherry Powerade is great for getting your energy up and giving back minerals that you lose when you’re exercising. This is really useful for me as I do a lot of dance. The new flavour of cherry tastes so good!

3.  Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo
This stuff is great if you have had a busy day and haven’t had time to wash your hair, you can quickly give it a boost and your set. You can also use it to give your hair more volume and freshness. It smells great and doesn’t irritate your skin. Obviously you shouldn’t use this instead of washing your hair, but it’s good to give it a refresh in-between washes.

4.  Fluffy Socks/hot water bottles
Fluffy socks are sooooooooooooo nice when its cold outside, mine are pink and white striped and they are VERY fluffy and warm. Hot water bottles are lovely to have when your sitting by the fire with your fluffy socks on watching a movie.

5.  Zoella soak opera
I love this bubble bath because it smells fresh like the seaside and is really relaxing. You get lots of bubbles from it and they last a long time. I think the look of this bottle is very cute, I love the lace around the edges.

6.  Dashing Santa LUSH bath bomb.
This bath bomb smells of orange, and just reminded me of Christmas. I found this bath bomb to be quite uplifting, and turns a pretty red/pink colour.

7.   Pictures
This month I have been particularly into pictures, I love to have them all around my bedroom. Most are pictures of me and my friends to remind me of all the great things we have done together.

Thanks for reading my blog!
Zoë xx

No comments:

Post a Comment